Tuesday, January 9, 2007

New Year New Tuesday Drawring


I just want to get the New Year off with a new sketch. Actually this sketch is from last year off of a piece of blotter paper I used when I was painting. Playing with shapes and being loose. I was hoping that we could get the ol' Tuesday sketch/drawing/whatever going again. I know life is busy so do what you can do.

Also, thanks again for contributing to the blog. It's really is inspiring and fun to see what you guys put up. Kinda like the TAG day of old! Okay, who's ready for a group hug???

4 comments:

  1. Geez , that would have looked really beautiful on storyboredom, you cheating bastard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing. It wouldn't let me sign on earlier. Dig the sketch. You're right. Gotta make time for the doodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's not a cheating bastard... he was drawing with us long before he was drawing with you!

    Good to see you here, Count! Don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Count is an attention whore! I mean that in the nicest of ways County!

    ReplyDelete