Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Joe Chiodo's How To Paint a Pin Up




And who does this look like? hmmm. She plays raquetball really well like Joe. This is a post that is kinda like input from 3 TAG'ers

  • Here's the link to Joe's book!
  • 7 comments:

    1. So where is the link??? Is this really Beata???

      ReplyDelete
    2. I scanned it from my book, How To Paint A Pin Up. I thinks it looks just like Beata and Joe used to play Raquetblall with her quite a bit. I recommend the book. Joe has got some great art and really great color design

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey mr goodson, I added a link to Joe's book for you!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Actually this can be considered a "four" post. Krayonzilla is the evil doll in her hand.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Don't read anything into it. Just the physical act of holding a doll that looks like you.

      ReplyDelete
    6. RRRRRRIGHT! I'm keeping my eye on you.

      ReplyDelete