Sunday, August 6, 2006

Sketches Over Scotland ... ;-)






Greetings, everyone.

Here are some of the sketches that resulted from the Scotland trip ... I tried for about one a day, so what I did had to fit around mountain climing (Stac Pollaidh, est. 2000 feet tall), hill walking, a ferry boat trip, beach jaunts, etc. BTW: the weather was in the balmy mid-80s and only two days had any rain. Scotland! The vacation paradise!!

Check out PitchScribbleRant (my blog) for another five sketches ...

Feedback welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tom, That Scotland experience sounds great.

    Nice sketches. You'll have a sketchbook to sell at the TAG table next year. Along with our anthology comic we're going to do. Good way to spend a long flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wish I could be that productive on my vacations. Or even on my weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I especially like the machine gun nose guy. A new foe for Dick Tracey!

    Weird sketchbook btw. Those Adult Swim folks are weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swim book has good paper, though. The others I took were much grainier. Glad you like machine nose guy; he's my favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete