Saturday, October 3, 2009

Private Parts







PRIVATE PARTS Is the Netflix movie I watched this morning.It will be reviewed this week on AintItCool news on the Horror Movie a Day Feature. Very funny. Not as funny as Zombieland.

Added a couple of memory sketches from Private Parts. Labeled as "Spare Parts" (accidentally) This is a Psycho Thriller, not the Howard Stern Movie.

Hey. Click the title for issue 2 of Squa Tront in PDF format. The first notable fanzine. The sort of thing that evolved into pubs like Starlog. It is a PDF so you'll be getting instant download action just by clicking it. so don't be alarmed.

I added more doodles to this group instead of taking CORK off the top. We want CORK to feel needed.

2 comments:

  1. The title left me with unsatisfied expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy at top right looks like a cross between Jan Michael Vincent and Tom Petty ... am I "dating" myself now, or what ...?

    ReplyDelete