Monday, November 1, 2010

Another Faux Game Box Cover (or is it faux?) ...

Hola, everyone. This cover is a collage of characters I commissioned from Roger Robinson (TAG member from waaay back), and my colors and design, etc. Right now I have a design document that would take this game to the iPad and iPhone, so if you know of anyone who is looking for content that's ready to step off of the page, have them contact me!! Oh, I've included a screen shot that I comped together to show what the game might look like in its basic snowboarding mode.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like a natural. It would make a good pitch. Hope you link up with a likely partner/developer. i don't know of anyone. Schmitz is in the thick of that kind of development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wanna play that game!

    ReplyDelete